Why Managed Services?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides an impressing set of services from application development, deployment and monitoring. AWS offers one of the most mature and comprehensive set of public cloud technologies available. EWS has utilized AWS for quite some time and recently we formalized our partnership with Amazon. Amazon’s offering is comprised of many tools, and understanding how each one fits into the bigger picture is our passion. We can help your organization in the following areas.
Benefits of Managed Services
Increased Operational Efficiency
Reduced Operating Costs
Cost-Effective Access to Enterprise Level Support
24/7/365 Network Monitoring
Public Cloud Offerings
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Amazon Cloud Front (CDN)
- Amazon Elastic Cache
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Amazon Cloud Watch
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk (Application PaaS)
- Amazon Simple Workflow Service (SWF)
- Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS)
- Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS)
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Elastic Load Balancing
- Elastic MapReduce (Hadoop on EC2)
- Amazon Route 53 (DNS)
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- AWS Direct Connect
Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Amazon Flexible Payment Service (FPS)
- Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS)
- Amazon DynamoDB
- Amazon SimpleDB
- Amazon CloudSearch
- Amazon Simple Email Service (SES)
- 24×7 Monitoring Using Simple Alerts
- Customer Provided Alerts
- Advanced Application Support
- Custom Application Support
- Incident Response within 10 Minutes
- Escalation within 15 Minutes
Hybrid Cloud Solutions
Amazon’s Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) solution in combination with a hardware Virtual Private Network provides an excellent solution for extending and creating a hybrid cloud solution for your computing needs. This enables your solutions to have a very fine level of control of critical data for regulatory and stringent SLA requirements, while still being able to leverage the cloud for additional computing power on demand.
The real benefit of the cloud is the overall value it provides compared to traditional in house IT solutions. EWS uses its extensive AWS and DevOps experience to balance maximum value with performance and optimize clients’ spending. We work with the customers in a way that we gradually move their infrastructure to AWS and start with a complete analysis of the existing IT environment and infrastructure.
AWS offers the ability to ramp up projects or businesses rapidly and pay only for what you use. EWS puts your organization in the lead using best practices and the more practical and advanced tooling to take advantage of the platform.
With the countless options, services and combinations AWS offers, it’s easy to see why even large companies lack the expertise on knowing what to use and when. EWS can simplify these complex scenarios for clients and show you ways to use the power for performance while improving costs.
The majority of our clients operate in regulated industries or have specific security requirements on how or where they need to store data. EWS has architected and deployed leading edge solutions to minimize risk and ensure your environment is secure, automated and cost-effective, no matter what level of security you require. EWS has the knowledge, experience and tools to leverage AWS features to secure the virtual infrastructure in the cloud and to secure the client’s applications and solutions on top of that infrastructure.
Optimize Architecture for AWS
Reliable and robust architecture is critical for production systems on the cloud. Without the right foundation, efficiency slips, costs rise and the security and integrity of your data are at risk.
As an AWS expert, with a deep software engineering background, EWS specializes in creating customized deployment architectures around your requirements.
- Our goal is to help you successfully deploy the most effective AWS infrastructure
- We can design the solution by considering the budget, size and scope of organization’s environment
- Using EWS Agile Approach, we dig deep into the requirements and implement solutions to maximize performance, minimize cost and stay secure
- We will utilize important AWS Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) to ensure secure and robust connectivity to and within your cloud environment